LLDPE Injection Moulding Granules
M26500 Reliance LLDPE Injection Moulding Granules
|Density (23 deg C)||0.926 g/cc|
|MFI (190 deg C/2.16 Kg)||50 g/10 min|
|Tensile Yield Strength||11.5 MPa|
|Elongation at Break||600 %|
|Flexural Modulus||250 MPa|
|Softening Point||97 deg C|
- Mauerbetchea-shopping-basketsriids,-hot-rnelt-adhcsive6-powder coating.
- Meets the requirements stipulated in standard IS : 10146 on "Specification for Polyethylene for safe use in contact with foodstuffs, pharmaceuticals, and drinking water'. It also conforms to the positive list of constituents as prescribed in IS : 10141. The grade and the additives incorporated in it also comply with the FDA:CFR Title 21,177.1520,0Iefin polymers.
- Bags should be stored in dry/ closed conditions at temperatures below 50°C and protected from UV/ direct sunlight.
500M24A IOCL LLDPE Injection Moulding Granules
|Melt Flow Index (1900C & 2.16 Kg)||50 gm/10 min|
|Density @ 23 deg C||3 0.924 gm/cm|
|Tensile Yield Strength||11 MPa|
|Elongation at Break||>500 %|
|Flexural Modulus||300 MPa|
|Vicat Softening Point (10 N)||98 deg C|
500M24A is a butene co monomer based Linear Low Density Polyethylene manufactured using Nova Chemical's Sclairtech Solution Polymerization Technology. 500M24A is a natural colored polymer with narrow molecular weight distribution, excellent processability and flow properties.
- LLDPE 500M24A is designed as base resin for master batches and to make molding of flat and large warpage-free products/lids.
M2550 Opal LLDPE Injection Moulding Granules
|Melt Flow Index ( 190 deg C & 2.16 kg)||50.0 g/10min|
|Density (at 23 0 C)||3 0.926 gm/cm|
|Tensile Strength @ Yield (50mm / min)||13 MPa|
|Elongation @ Break (50mm / min)||>400 %|
|Flexural Modulus||400 Mpa|
|Vicat Softening Point (10N)||95 deg C|
LLDPE M2550 is a butene co-monomer based linear low density grade produced with the latest Ineos Gas Phase polymerization Technology exhibiting following features:
- Excellent Flow & Processability
- Good warpage resistance.
LLDPE M2550 is recommended for following applications:
- Masterbatch & Compounding
- Thin walled containers & Lids
- Suitable for faster molding cycle.
I26A500U A Gail LLDPE Injection Moulding Granules
|Melt Flow Index (I2 )||50 gm/10min|
|Tensile Strength @Yield||98 kg/cm2|
|Elongation @ Break||120 %|
|Flexural Modulus||4000 kg/cm2|
|Vicat Softening Temperature||90 deg C|
I26A500U has excellent gloss and high flow. This resin has been designed to have an excellent balance of impact strength, rigidity, environmental stress crack resistance and processability. It is used in injection molded applications such as food containers, caps, closures and also, as a base resin for manufacturing masterbatches.
- Barrel temperature: 180 - 2300C
- Mould Temperature: 20 - 55 °C
- Certificate is available on request.
Packaging & Storage:
- I26A500U is available in natural colour/pellet form in 25 kg strong bags made of woven fabric. The product should be stored in dry conditions at temperature below 50oC and protected from UV light.